Frequently Asked Questions
WHO DOES GATE CHARITABLE GIVING SUPPORT?
GATE Charitable Giving supports not-for-profit grass-roots organizations in Mexico, El Salvador, and Guatemala.
All programs are connected by association to GATE Cultural Immersion Programs.
WHAT DOES GATE CHARITABLE GIVING SUPPORT?
We support projects in five areas:
- Health and Human Services
- Potable Water
- Youth Leadership Formation
HOW IS SUPPORT GIVEN?
- GATE Charitable Giving fundraises through private contributions.
- These funds are redirected to projects in the form of grants from GATE Charitable Giving.
- All organizations in Latin America who receive funds are required to report annually on how the funds were used until the grant money is spent.
HOW MAY I CONTRIBUTE?
GATE Charitable Giving accepts multiple forms of support including cash, checks, securities, gifts-in-kind, memorials/tributes and planned gifts. Please contact Rochelle Nicks at firstname.lastname@example.org
IS MY GIFT TAX-DEDUCTABLE?
All gifts are fully tax-deductible according to IRS regulations.
CAN MY GIFT BE ANONYMOUS?
Yes. Please let us know when you send your gift and we will be happy to make sure that your name is not included in our donor recognition efforts.
WHAT PERCENTAGE OF MY GIFT GOES DIRECTLY TO LATIN AMERICA?